Birthday! Birthday!

Made me laugh quite a bit, gotta admit. Good work!

BendeeStab responds:

The Mad Beaver Of Miramichi The Mad Beaver Of Miramichi

Laughed the whole way through!

Bluejuju responds:

Cool really glad you liked it . It was something that I had on the back burner for a while and decide to just finish it and put it out there. Thanks for the stars.

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Hey, you do the "Meet the Amazing _" series on YouTube! Great to see you´re here, too! Loved this just as much as your other creations, keep up the awesome animations!

World War: Run World War: Run

Very interesting game, and while the music was nice, perhaps something more appropriate for the game setting would have been better. Other than that, nice work!

TrippyPixel responds:

Thank you for the feedback! This was our first game, so we wanted to go crazy with it. Next time, we'll want to stick more to the theme.

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

I´ve only ever played an hour or so of Elder Scrolls on my friends computer, but the music here sounds better that I remember the original score sounding. I´m pretty interested in what instruments you used for this, because they all sound good (around 2:00 it gets a little too much for me, but otherwise they all fit in very nicely). Similarly, the trailer music fits the Elder Scrolls score I remember, but sounds more epic than this. Though I´m not too much into cinematic/classic sounds (i´m a b*@ch for synths), this sounded really cool and is something I would like to listen to in a game. Very nice!

Sorry for the misunderstanding in the R4R forum. I didn´t mean any harm by it.

SoundChris responds:

Hey there SierraRising,

thanks a lot for your kind review. No reason to apologize for the misunderstanding in the R4R forum - these things can happen :)

Well the instruments that i have used here are Eduardo Tarilonte´s ERA II (medieval Instruments), ERA II - Vocal Codex (One of the many voices), Shevannai - Voices of the Elves (also one of the solo voices in here), Forest Kingdom II (the ethereal voice with the large amount of vibrato), Mystica Female Chamber Choir for the choir accompanyment at the beginning, Spitfire Audio - Albion One (doublebass - violoncello low strings ensemble patch for the very low string base at the beginning), Embertone´s Jubal Flute (The solo flute at the beginning) and Embertone´s Arcane (The lowest of the solo voices in here). Glad you have enjoyed my track. I am a huge fan of epic orchestral soundtracks, and the skyrim ones by jeremy soule are really so enjoyable to listen to IMO.

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here and all the best. Have a great start in a happy and creative new year!

Chris

NoLessDire NoLessDire

Some variation or movement in the bass synth, or turning it down a little bit would have probably added to the song somewhat, but overall I liked it. keep it up!

RazgrizTwo responds:

It does vary a little bit, but too much movement would draw away from/muddy the melody. I agree that I need to push it back listening to it now.I may lower or change the bass synth. I see how it stands out a bit too much. One of those things where you need to give yourself a couple days after mixing something to actually hear it again.

loved loved

5/5, the drop did not disappoint... wait...

What?