Birthday! Birthday!

Made me laugh quite a bit, gotta admit. Good work!

BendeeStab responds:

The Mad Beaver Of Miramichi The Mad Beaver Of Miramichi

Laughed the whole way through!

Bluejuju responds:

Cool really glad you liked it . It was something that I had on the back burner for a while and decide to just finish it and put it out there. Thanks for the stars.

5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Hey, you do the "Meet the Amazing _" series on YouTube! Great to see you´re here, too! Loved this just as much as your other creations, keep up the awesome animations!

World War: Run World War: Run

Very interesting game, and while the music was nice, perhaps something more appropriate for the game setting would have been better. Other than that, nice work!

TrippyPixel responds:

Thank you for the feedback! This was our first game, so we wanted to go crazy with it. Next time, we'll want to stick more to the theme.

Make It Easy Make It Easy

Maaaan, you´re killing it as always! Never failing to amaze since "What I See"!

Captain Wretch's Wacky Journey Into the Void Captain Wretch's Wacky Journey Into the Void

Ok, so right off the bat, I´m a huge sucker for big airy pads and atmospheres, so you grabbed my attention in the first few seconds. Throughout the song you have a huge variation of sounds, all of them nice, but it does get a little confusing at moments. Such as 3:08 - a lovely example of a varied sound I don´t hear often in the Audio Portal, but one that managed to entertain and perplex. While the overall happy vibe sits nicely with the title, I couldn´t help feel that the song was a little harsh or gritty at times during the drops. It was hard to pick a favorite part of the song that I could look forward to in multiple playthroughs, except maybe from 2:00 to the end, but there are so many switch ups (for my personal taste) , that I would have trouble keeping up with it. But who am I to talk, my tracks are all monotonous loops.
In finale, I enjoyed the track, I will listen to it again, but not on a daily basis, you did a good job!

What I See What I See

Holy fucking shit... this is beyond amazing, man!