What I See What I See

Holy fucking shit... this is beyond amazing, man!

~Fore~ Useless (Let Go) ~Fore~ Useless (Let Go)

Very deep the whole way, even though the synths initially sound as if they were coming from a far away place... the drums are perfect, especially the layer that starts after 0:11, though for a second or two around 0:40-0:42 it seems a little clashy with the rising synth (lead, i guess?) God, I missed your music. Please give me more...

comforting silence comforting silence

Beautiful song! Very deep vibe...

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

I´ve only ever played an hour or so of Elder Scrolls on my friends computer, but the music here sounds better that I remember the original score sounding. I´m pretty interested in what instruments you used for this, because they all sound good (around 2:00 it gets a little too much for me, but otherwise they all fit in very nicely). Similarly, the trailer music fits the Elder Scrolls score I remember, but sounds more epic than this. Though I´m not too much into cinematic/classic sounds (i´m a b*@ch for synths), this sounded really cool and is something I would like to listen to in a game. Very nice!

Sorry for the misunderstanding in the R4R forum. I didn´t mean any harm by it.

SoundChris responds:

Hey there SierraRising,

thanks a lot for your kind review. No reason to apologize for the misunderstanding in the R4R forum - these things can happen :)

Well the instruments that i have used here are Eduardo Tarilonte´s ERA II (medieval Instruments), ERA II - Vocal Codex (One of the many voices), Shevannai - Voices of the Elves (also one of the solo voices in here), Forest Kingdom II (the ethereal voice with the large amount of vibrato), Mystica Female Chamber Choir for the choir accompanyment at the beginning, Spitfire Audio - Albion One (doublebass - violoncello low strings ensemble patch for the very low string base at the beginning), Embertone´s Jubal Flute (The solo flute at the beginning) and Embertone´s Arcane (The lowest of the solo voices in here). Glad you have enjoyed my track. I am a huge fan of epic orchestral soundtracks, and the skyrim ones by jeremy soule are really so enjoyable to listen to IMO.

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here and all the best. Have a great start in a happy and creative new year!

Chris

NoLessDire NoLessDire

Some variation or movement in the bass synth, or turning it down a little bit would have probably added to the song somewhat, but overall I liked it. keep it up!

RazgrizTwo responds:

It does vary a little bit, but too much movement would draw away from/muddy the melody. I agree that I need to push it back listening to it now.I may lower or change the bass synth. I see how it stands out a bit too much. One of those things where you need to give yourself a couple days after mixing something to actually hear it again.

loved loved

5/5, the drop did not disappoint... wait...

What?

Dubwolfer - Memory Wipe Dubwolfer - Memory Wipe

Very nice track! The the piano and bell carried the melody very nicely and the bass synth carried the track the rest of the way. The drums felt a little dull at times, but nothing serious. Good work!

Dubwolfer responds:

Thank you so much! It means a lot :)

Echoes (NGAUC) Echoes (NGAUC)

Truly a beautiful track! I only wish it could have been a little longer. The piano seemed to stand out a little bit, but I liked that mostly. I can´t think of anything constructive to say, honestly. I love it.

5TanLey responds:

I was kinda out of ideas and I didn't want to repeat stuff too much so it's quite short piece, yeah

anyway I'm glad you like it :)

Gallow Walkers Gallow Walkers

Very nice, foreshadowing track. I´ll make two little notes here: First, I would have loved the track to be longer. It had depth, variation, and everything it needed to keep going, in my opinion. Second (and this is a just minor issue), is that the strings cut off a little abruptly at around 1:24, leading to the rising effect at the end. Still doesn´t change how cool this is, though. Keep it up, man!

Magia Magia

Very nice track! I loved all the sounds, though the melody was a little short in my opinion (but I can´t really say that, mine are much more repetitive). Overall great sounding song with a good feeling to it! Keep it up, man!

UserSigon responds:

I can see why you say that about the melody; I had 2-3 different melodies for the entire song so I tried to tie them together the best I could, while also trying to keep them short.

Thanks bro really appreciate it :)