View Profile SierraRising

2 Movie Reviews

I like where this was going, since I know people going through the same thing. But it could have been much shorter and to the point, like at 0:50 would have been good enough.

Laughed the whole way through!

Bluejuju responds:

Cool really glad you liked it . It was something that I had on the back burner for a while and decide to just finish it and put it out there. Thanks for the stars.

1 Game Review

Very interesting game, and while the music was nice, perhaps something more appropriate for the game setting would have been better. Other than that, nice work!

TrippyPixel responds:

Thank you for the feedback! This was our first game, so we wanted to go crazy with it. Next time, we'll want to stick more to the theme.

46 Audio Reviews

I love the story behind this piece, it really helps me understand the progression better. The mood is set nicely and I can imagine things getting pretty intense at this part of a game. Personally I would have made the piece longer before the "insanity" build-up begins, and maybe added a pad of some kind to fill out blank spots, but that¨s just me and it probably woudln't fit in the setting.
Honestly I'm not that good of a musician to think of anything else to say, your work is solid, I also enjoyed "Threats" and couldn't think of anything constructive to say there. Keep it up!

wobwobrob responds:

Thanks mate! Client did want it sudden, and there wasnt much time. Had to cram a lot in a minute! I agree maybe it could be more subtle haha

Painful and beautiful at the same time. Always nice to hear something from you - no matter how I´m feeling, I can always sit back and be immersed in whatever world you create for us.

On a good day, I would have used about a quarter of different sounds you have here, and I would have called it too chaotic. But you made it work, somehow - rather than being a ´Solid Movement´ it seems quite smooth. It sounds great, not too muddled, the sounds fade into each other quite nicely... really nice piece here!

Kyrowo responds: